All content of the CommonsLab wiki is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license, unless otherwise noted.
That license allows you to:
- Copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
We cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you adhere to the following terms:
- You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions
- You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation. No warranties are given. The license might not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use may the material.